The ACA reporting season for the 2022 tax year is fast approaching and organizations must take the proper precautions to ensure an accurate and timely filing, void of penalty risk.
We created the 2022 ACA Essential Guide to help employers understand exactly what’s required of them from an ACA compliance perspective. From the types of coverage that must be offered to implementing measurement methods and calculating ACA affordability.
To access the 2022 ACA Essential Guide for Employers, click below, or keep reading to learn about what’s included in the guide.
What’s new in the 2022 ACA Essential Guide for Employers?
The all-new 2022 edition ACA Essential Guide outlines everything employers need to know, including:
- Which organizations must comply with the ACA’s Employer Mandate
- How to implement both IRS-approved measurement methods
- Explanations of key terms such as Minimum Essential Coverage, Minimum Value, and affordability
- ACA state filing requirements, penalty amounts, and deadlines
- Commentary and expert analysis regarding ACA affordability changes due to the American Rescue Plan and Inflation Reduction Act
IRS enforcement activity
Heading into the eighth ACA filing period, organizations should better understand what ACA compliance under the healthcare law’s Employer Mandate entails. And yet, the IRS continues to issue ACA penalty assessments.
With the agency receiving an additional $80 billion in funding, more than 87,000 agents coming aboard, and a renewed focus on tax enforcement, organizations need to be 100% ACA compliant or be subject to penalty assessments.
Download the 2022 ACA Essential Guide and gain immediate access to the go-to guide for complying with the ACA’s Employer Mandate.
To gain invaluable insights on penalty amounts, affordability percentages, filing deadlines, expert tips for responding to penalty notices, and proven strategies for minimizing IRS penalty risk, download the ACA 101 Toolkit.